We are delighted to be launching a free online series of webinars to help parents and carers continue to get the support and advice they need during this challenging year.
The first of these will focus one Learning more about autism which aims to give you a FRESH approach to supporting children and young people.
Our presenter Anne-Marie Harrison from Ideas Afresh Education has a wealth of knowledge and experience and will deliver webinars on the following topics –
- Firmly understanding the elements of diagnosis
- Remembering key points for positive communication
- Engaging with your child from early years to teens
- Strategies to support learning
- Highlighting the abilities in your child
The webinars are pre-recored so that you can view them at your own pace and the first one will be available from Monday 21st September.
If you would like to join us for the Learning more about autism webinars you can register your interest today by clicking the button below.