How to find us
From M6 Northbound
- Leave the M6 at junction 34, at the end of the slip road turn left onto the A683 towards Kirkby Lonsdale.
- Continue on the A683 for 6 miles and turn right onto the B6480 towardsWray and Wennington.
- Pass through Wray and Wennington and continue for a further 2 miles, as you arrive in Low Bentham you will pass a church on the right.
- You will see our entrance shortly after on the right hand side.
From M6 southbound/Furness Area
- Leave the M6 at junction 36 signposted Skipton, K’by Lonsdale A65, Barrow A590.
- At the roundabout at the end of the slip road take the first exit onto the A65.
- Continue for 5 1/2 miles towards Kirkby Lonsdale, go ahead at the roundabout. Pass over the River Lune, turn right onto the A683 towards Lancaster.
- Continue through Nether Burrow and Tunstall.
- At the junction with the A687 continue ahead onto the A687 towards Skipton & Settle.
- Continue for 3 miles into Burton in Lonsdale.
- Continue past a church on the right then take the next right onto Chapel Lane.
- Follow this road to Low Bentham and turn right onto the B6480 Main Street. Pass under a railway bridge, then over a river bridge.
- You will see our entrance shortly after on the left hand side.
- Bentham is the nearest station.
- It receives services between Morecambe and Leeds We are an 8 minute taxi ride from the station.
- For further information about train times and fares, please telephone the National Rail Enquiries Line on 03457 48 49 50, or visit nationalrail.co.uk
Click here to download our location map